Instagram rollers are a great way to discover cool modern songs. You can even find great original covers on Instagram Reels. What if you like a sound or a song and want to listen to it regularly or add it to your own drum set? Fortunately, you can easily do this using the methods mentioned below. We will cover five methods to download audio from Instagram Reels.
How to download audio from Instagram reels
Record audio on Instagram and use it on drums
When we want to use someone else’s song in our role, we usually think of downloading the song to our phone. However, it is not required here. Instagram offers a native way to use someone else’s song on your drums.
Here’s how to do it.
1. Open the drum whose voice you want to use.
2. Play a music or audio track below. You get to the sound screen. Tap Record Sound if you want to create a drum with the same sound in the future. The audio is available in the Saved folder of your Instagram account. You can access it as shown in the following steps.
However, if you want to create a new spool right away, just tap the Use Sound button. The real camera screen will open with preloaded sound.
3. To view the recorded audio or use it in your camera roll, open your Instagram profile screen and tap on the three-bar icon at the top. Select Saved from the menu.
4. Tap on an audio folder. You will find all the recorded sounds. Touch the play icon to preview the song or touch a song to open its page.
5. Touch Use Audio to add it to your feature.
Alternatively, when creating a new reel, you can tap on the music icon to add audio to it. Then press Recorded to view and add recorded sounds. There are other ways to add music to Instagram rolls.
Extract drum songs using websites
If you want to download Instagram Reels audio offline or save it to your phone’s file explorer, you need to get help from Reels music ripping sites.
Here are the steps:
1. First you need to get a Reel link. To do this, open the roller and press the three-dot icon. Select the Copy link from the menu.
2. Open https://reelstomp3.com/in the browser of your mobile phone or computer.
3. Paste the link to the role in the field provided and clicks the Download button. Please wait while the site converts the actual Instagram videos to MP3. Tap the Click Here button. Select Download from the dropdown menu. Ignore any tabs or pop-ups that may open.
You can find the downloaded audio file in the file manager app (Files app) on your Android phone or iPhone.
Extract audio with video to MP3 converter
Another way to get audio from Instagram Reels is to download Reel videos to your phone and extract audio from videos with Instagram reels to mp3 converter app.
1. First of all, you need to download Instagram Reel on your phone. To do this, open a film on your roll and click the Load button. Select Add fishing reel to your story.
2. On the story screen, tap the download button at the top. This will unload the film from the roll.
3. Install and open the Video to MP3 Converter (Android) app for Android. Tap Video to sound. Select the roll of film you downloaded above. Select a video format and change other available options if necessary. Hit the convert button. This will download Reel’s music to your phone. There are many other Android video converter apps.
Install and open video to MP3 on iPhone. Tap Video to Mp3 and then Gallery.
Choose a film from the roll. On the next screen, you can cut the song you want to download. Tap Next.